What is Tuxboot?
helps you to create a bootable Live USB drive for Clonezilla live
, DRBL live
, GParted live
. It is modified from UNetbootin
and runs on both MS Windows and GNU/Linux. You can choose to download the latest version of Clonezilla live, DRBL live, or GParted live ISO/zip file then create the live USB.
- Support Clonezilla live, DRBL live, GParted live and Tux2live. Tuxboot uses the syslinux in the ISO/zip file to make your USB drive bootable, so it is compatible with the same version of syslinux boot menu in the ISO/zip file.
- Auto find the latest version.
- Download an ISO file and build bootable USB flash drive on the fly.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, or GNU/Linux.
- Internet access for downloading a distribution to install, or a pre-downloaded ISO file.
- An USB drive with a FAT partition. The existing files on this FAT partition won't be overwritten unless the file name is the same with that in the Clonezilla live, DRBL live, GParted live and Tux2live.
- Tuxboot is modified from UNetbootin, and is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2 or above, too.
- UNetbootin was created and written by Arpad and Geza Kovacs (tuxcantfly).